img
How to Give Great Customer Service

Written by: Mary Smith Customer service is a major part of any business. Your customers are what keep your company alive! If it wasn’t for the consumer, there would be no need for businesses. So, it should go without saying that customer service should be on your top priority list! I have been working in customer service for eight years, and during these eight years I have learned SO MUCH about customer service. I have been able to work in four different states with five very different jobs, and in...

Read More
img
The “Different Types” of Business Consulting We Offer

Written by: Matt Wilhelmi Over the past 2 years of working with IA Business Advisors, I’ve noticed there are several “different types” of business consulting we offer. It’s certainly not all straightforward. In fact, some clients don’t know exactly what they need. When prospects or contacts at networking events ask: “So, what exactly is it that you do?” I often need to watch how I respond. I’ve met so many “business consultants” who are really merchant processors, insurance salespeople, or “widget of the month” sales people. No, no, no. IA...

Read More
img
Innovate to Differentiate from the Masses

Written by: Brian Smith When it comes to business we all have been there, feeling as though we are one in a million vying for the same customers. You may have tried several marketing strategies and approaches for years with little or no visible return on your efforts.  If you find yourself questioning your current strategy don’t feel alone in this fact.  According to HubSpot Inc., 60 percent of companies worry about generating traffic and leads from their marketing.  The other 40 percent focus on proving the ROI of their...

Read More
img
How to Follow Your Dreams

Written by: Mary Smith When I was little, I always thought that growing up and following my dreams would be a cake walk. I have always been taught to follow my dreams and to do what makes me happy, but as I get older I’ve found that it’s easier said than done. This is a good place to start if you are ready to start following your dreams! Tweak these steps as it relates to you: Step One: Finding Your Dream This should go without saying, but in order to...

Read More

Contact Us

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

Lets Get Started on your project

To learn more about what SEO Fusion can do for your internet business call us toll free at: 1-888-736-0444

Start Now

Tell us about your project

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

 Thank

you for submitting your request. You will recieve an email containing the details you entered. You should also recieve a reply within a few days.